Finding the Perfect Organic Loose Leaf Tea to Improve Your Wellbeing
If you’re looking to feel better in your skin naturally, artisan loose leaf tea can be the perfect daily antioxidant boost your body needs to feel better and perform better. At Pyramid Tea Co, we stock a wide range of loose leaf tea online, and each tea comes with its own range of health and wellbeing benefits. We’re firm believers that there's tea for everything, so let us walk you through some of our offerings and what they can do for your wellbeing.
Full Body Detox
If you’re looking for a clean slate and a chance to purify your body, there are some fantastic artisan loose leaf teas that will help you to feel refreshed again in no time.
- Purify The Body Ayurvedic: The rose petals and ginger infusion boost immunity and flush out harmful toxins from the system.
- Cleanse and Refresh Detox: This tea is both beautiful to look at and refreshing to drink, with ginger infusions that will leave you feeling refreshed.
- Nutri Green Slimming/Weight Loss: Green tea is fantastic for speeding up the metabolism and helping you shed a couple of pounds.
Making your skin glow, your hair shine, and your nails healthy can give you confidence and improve your state of mind. Pyramid Tea Co has some delicious organic loose leaf tea to help you look radiant.
- Golden Glow Skin & Beauty: This fruity blend has an almost liquorice taste, and the added turmeric will leave your skin glowing.
- Bamboo Chamomile Hair & Nails: With fruity notes and a calming chamomile finish, this tea will not only have you looking better but feeling better too.
If you suffer from indigestion, IBS, reflux, or any other stomach issues, you’ll need a tea that will help mitigate these issues and promote healthy digestion.
- Herbal Wellness: The cardamom, star anise, and clove within this tea have antibacterial properties that will support a healthy gut.
- Organic Milfoil Flowers: These flowers have flavonoids and alkaloids that have been used traditionally to relieve digestive complaints.
- Senna Quick Start Colon Cleanse: Need to be a little more… regular? This tea is perfect for helping to give you a digestive boost.
- Belly Be Calm Digestion: Mint, ginger, lemon, cardamom; we couldn’t think of a better combination to treat indigestion or an upset stomach.
- Digestive Blue Digest & Purify: This playful, blue tea is wonderfully fragrant but also brilliant for stomach troubles, with star anise soothing even the most quarrelsome of tummies.
Enhance Sleep Quality
A good night’s sleep is so essential to maintaining a healthy body, mind, and spirit. For organic loose leaf tea in Australia that promotes sleep, try these from Pyramid Tea Co.
- Herbal Asleep: The chamomile notes in this tea will have you dreaming in no time.
- Lullaby Asleep: This caffeine-free lemony tea contains relaxing herbs and flowers that will lull you to sleep.
Improve Focus and Concentration
If you find your mind is prone to wandering or if you often feel tired and drained throughout the day, you need a tea that will increase your energy levels.
- Strawberry Awake: The fruity flavours in this tea will give you a boost of energy to conquer the afternoon.
- Herbal Awake: There’s nothing quite like spearmint to get the mind up and going! This tea will be sure to make you alert and ready to work.
Feel Better Sooner
Whether you have a cold, the flu, period cramps, or aches and pains, some teas will clear your head and help you to feel a little better.
- Road to Recovery: The citrus within this tea will boost your vitamin C levels and help you feel better a lot faster.
- Head to Toes Arthritis: The relaxing qualities of cardamom paired with the invigorating tastes of orange and lemon make this tea perfect for relieving arthritic pain.
3 Benefits of Loose Leaf Black Tea
Loose leaf black tea is one of the most common forms of tea drunk in the Western world. It is loved for its energy-boosting caffeine content as well as its versatility in flavours and aromas. Drinking organic black loose leaf tea provides a massive range of health benefits, so Pyramid Tea Co have narrowed it down to the top three.
The human body contains two lipoproteins that transport cholesterol through the body; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL). The difference between them is that LDL transports cholesterol to the cells, which is bad, whereas HDL takes cholesterol away from the cells, which is good. Too much LDL cholesterol leads to heart failure and clogged arteries. Studies have shown that daily consumption of loose leaf black tea reduces the levels of LDL cholesterol, thereby improving overall health.
Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
Unsweetened organic black loose leaf tea is a fantastic beverage for people with diabetes as it plays a role in reducing blood sugar levels and enhancing the body’s use of insulin. Long-term consumption of loose leaf black teas has also been shown to reduce one’s risk of Type 2 diabetes.
Improves Oral Health
A boost in oral health is yet another reason to buy black tea in Australia, as the polyphenols found in loose leaf black tea have been shown to reduce cavity-causing bacteria and reduce plaque build-up in the mouth.
3 Benefits of Oolong Loose Leaf Tea
Oolong loose leaf tea is slightly fermented, semi-oxidised and is like a flavourful combination of black tea and green tea. Oolong is one of the most versatile of the teas, with different brands having different percentages of oxidation, ranging from 10-90%. The flavours can also vary greatly, from delicate floral notes, herbal tastes, or spicy zest. Aside from its versatility, oolong loose leaf tea also has a host of health benefits to drinkers.
Promotes Heart Health
One of the reasons Pyramid Tea Co loves selling oolong tea in Australia is because of the vast benefits it can have on cardiac health. Our oolong tea online has a range of antioxidants and vitamins that improve heart health by reducing blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels. This, in turn, lowers the risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke.
Improves Bone Strength
Oolong loose leaf tea has been shown to improve bone density in long-term oolong drinkers, including healthier teeth. As a good source of fluoride, oolong teas help to reduce dental plaque and strengthen enamel.
Relieves the Irritation of Eczema
For sufferers of eczema, this is sure to be relieving. The polyphenols and antioxidants found in oolong loose leaf tea have been found to treat and improve the symptoms of eczema. These effects are long-lasting, as sufferers of eczema have seen improvements months after drinking a litre of oolong tea per day alongside their usual treatments.
Why Choose Pyramid Tea Co for Loose Leaf Tea Online?
At Pyramid Tea Co, we don’t compromise on quality, flavour, or freshness. We’ve travelled the world to bring premium loose leaf tea to Australia from the very best tea-growing regions as well as the most luxurious, sustainable tea bags we could find. If you’re looking for organic loose leaf tea in Australia, look no further than Pyramid Tea Co’s range of health and wellbeing tea. We have a wide range of loose leaf tea to buy online through our website, so have a browse today.